Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Last post for our trip: Kassel, Germany
We thoroughly enjoyed our time visiting with family in Kassel and seeing some sites of the area. Since we were staying with Hannelore and Herbert, we spent the most time with them, but we visited with 'Dudi', Else and Kurt on Wednesday.
The weather was temperamental, but we visited the Weihnachtsmarkt three times in the four days we were there! We can’t get enough of the German delicacies – both savory and sweet. I think we have gained 10 pounds each!
I absolutely love Hannelore and Herbert and getting to spend time with them and get to know them was great. Besides Kristina and Herta…this is the first time I have met and spent time with anyone in Chris’ family! Ist shoern! (It's nice!).
We look forward to our next trip there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment